Showing the single result
Ford Racing Gen 3 T-56 Manual Power Module Complete Kit
Ford Performance Gen 3 460HP Crate engine with a Brand new Tremec T-56 Magnum 6 Speed Manual Transmission with a Ford Performance Gen 3 Manual control pack (m-6017-m50b)
This is a Complete turn key ready drivetrain. Comes with clutch, flywheel, pilot bearing, Engine, Transmission, Shifter, and Control pack. Add driveshaft, cooling, fuel system and go!
Ships via Truck Freight
Ford Performance GEN 3 Power Module with 5.0L Coyote Engine, Tremec 6-Speed Transmission and Control Pack.
Next-generation 5.0L power is available in one Ford Performance GEN 3 Power Module M-9000-PMCM3. The crew at Ford Performance makes swapping in a 5.0L Coyote engine simple. This kit teams the Gen-3 460HP 5.0L Coyote V8 up with a state of the art Tremec 6-Speed transmission, plus all the electronics and hardware to streamline the installation.
Features and Benefits:
– Aluminum Block
– Runs on Pump Gas
– Convenient 5.0L Coyote Engine Swap
– Direct and Port Fuel Injection
– Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing
– Lightweight Plasma-Transferred Wire Arc Spray
– Plug-And-Play Installation
The engine features advancements like modern fuel injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing, and a lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum engine block. The engine Control Pack is true plug-and-play, to make installation in your machine simpler. Topping off this kit is the fantastic Tremec six-speed, which offers modern performance with overdrive.
– GT GEN 3 5.0L 460 HP Coyote Engine
– Tremec 6-Speed Transmission
– Complete Engine Controller and Wiring Harness (Control Pack)
– Boss 302 Alternator Kit (P/N: M8600M50BALT)
– Starter and Starter Index Plate
– (1) 409 Stainless Steel Tubular Exhaust Manifold (Right Side Only)
– Billet Flywheel (P/N: M-6375-G46A)
– Clutch Kit (P/N: M-7560-T46)
– Clutch Fork/Throwout Bearing
– Steel Quicktime Bellhousing
– Roller Pilot Bearing (P/N: M-7600-B)
– Installation Hardware
*Control Pack PCM and installation kit is tunable for power upgrades.
– 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
– 420 lb.-ft. Torque @ 4,600 rpm
– 12.0:1 Compression ratio
Please Note: The engine will be fitted with a dual-mass flywheel installed. Included is a billet flywheel, to be installed on the engine before installation into the vehicle.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles